PS4 Hitman Contract 2-03-6524734-99
Contract by: StephaneSt-Louis (myself)
This contract was inspired by CHAOS_AGENT_45's "Radio Haters Revenge" video:
CHAOS is an elite Hitman. Watching his videos, I caught a few tricks on using distractions in order to lure targets into hidden places for an unnoticed kill.
I thought to myself: Some targets are hard to kill with an explosion when going for "unnoticed kills", as they are always on the Streets, in plain sight. Unless of course if we can lure them into a hideout before we can kill them. Let's go on the balcony and attract all pedestrians passing by. After attracting the first 5 people, I was about to save my contract when I noticed 3 out of the 5 were women. That's when I thought about the angle of attracting 5 women inside the apartment, hence the "womanizer" title. So I turned the radio back on and voilà: 5 women targets. Easy...
Strategy: Lure targets in the apartment with the radio. Knock them out and pile up the unconscious bodies until all 5 targets are in. If unwanted people walk in, just knock them out and set their bodies aside. Then blown up all 5 targets at once with the golf ball. Being inside the apartment, you get 5 unnoticed kills.
Then I played the contract in order to get a score. Got it, Silent Assassin on the first try. Execution wasn't so great, but at this point, I was just trying it out. Then I tried to do it again in order to optimize my actions and improve my score, but had a hard time with the fancy hat woman. Sometimes she would come to the butcher shop, sometimes she would stay on the Plaza. Why? What is it that triggers her to come to the butcher shop? Worst: Sometimes she would only walk half way to the shop, then turn back to the Plaza...
After several attempts, here's how it ended up working for me:
- Start at the morgue. If you exit by the side door, there's a camera. You'll need to shoot it. Better yet, use that back door. Stay away from the camera when going for the radio. Same thing on the way back: go around the morgue bulding to avoid being seen by the camera.
- Run to the apartment and place the radio on the railing.
note: Turning the radio on will attract the closest pedestrian. Leaving it on or turning it off and back on will not attract more potential pedestrians, until the one with the question mark is dealt with (killed, knocked out or bumped in).
- Turn the Radio On to attract Target#1 inside the apartment. Then immediately turn it back off in order to avoid attracting unwanted people in.
- While Target #1 is walking in, quickly run to Rocco's apartment. On the way, grab the golf ball. This is going to be the explosive device for the kill (no need to take one with you at the beginning). Knock Rocco out, otherwise he's going to be attracted by the radio. Strangely, he can be knocked out in the middle of his argument with his sister. She's just going to remain standing their unbothered.
- On the way back, Target #1 enters the apartment. Knock her out and move her out of the way, in the bathroom for later.
- I had left myself some coins in my previous attempts, when targets weren't "cooperative" enough. They can be used to lure people out of the butcher shop. This time, the coins weren't needed as my timing was better.
- The man in the light blue suit stands in the way. I attract him in with the radio, knock him out, and quickly hide the body in the stairs.
- Timing works out just perfect for luring in target #2. Meanwhile, the fancy hat woman (who was giving me a hard time) is walking toward the butcher shop. In order to save time, so I can get to the radio in time, I knock out Target #2 in the stairs. In previous attempts, I was knocking Target #2 as she entered the apartment, but would miss the fancy hat woman by a split second.
- Quickly run to the radio and turn it on BEFORE the fancy hat woman (now Target #3) enters the shop, or she won't hear the radio. Then run back to the stairs to hide Target #2 in the bathroom before #3 turns the corner and sees the body.
- Knock out Target #3.
- Back to balcony, make sure Target #4 is the closest before turning the radio back on. (here I noticed the radio was still on. My mistake. Fortunately, no one heard it).
- Hide Target #3 while Target #4 walks up the stairs.
- Knock out Target #4 and hide the body with the others.
- Turning the radio back on attracted the wrong person. I hide #4' s body and bumbed into the unwanted guest on his way up. Then on my way back to the balcony, Target #5 was just below the balcony. Perfect timing for turning on the radio and luring in the final target.
- Knock hre out and hide the body with all the others.
- Finally, throw in the golf ball to kill all targets at once in a "gang bang".
Being inside the apartment, nobody hears the explosion. Just have to run away to the closest exit.