He is an International Institute of Executive Careers (IIEC) Certified Blockchain Expert, specialized in DIMS with SIG( Decentralized Identity Management System with Secure Identity Governance) have been involved with several POCs on the functional technical requirements in the Blockchain Ethereum Architecture and Blockchain Security and Identity.
Ø Around 11 years of overall experience in software development and 5 years in Architecting solutions.
Ø Experience in working with distributed applications.
Ø Smart contract development using Solidity in remix ethereum.
Ø Deep understanding on Fin-tech use cases with Humaniq mobile banking.
Ø Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies like POW, POS, POET, BFT and variants, Federated BFT.
Ø Having a good understanding in developing ERC20 tokens.
Ø Strong understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric with public and private keys, symmetric, hash functions, encryption and signatures.
Ø Developing and deploying smart contract based Blockchain applications to solve real business problems.
Ø Developing Proof of Concepts using blockchain technology with Meteor framework.
Ø Strong understanding of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Ø Sound knowledge on ICO and IPO revenue model.
Ø Expert in Stratis Blockchain and its architecture.
Ø Help to explain how Blockchain technology works and how it can be integrated to existing client’s legacy platforms and IoT gateways.
Ø Understanding platforms like Hyperledger Burrow, Hyperledger Fabric, hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum, Chain, IOTA, Sia, Stratis and its Blockchain architecture, Lisk, R3 Corda, Multi-chain, Stellar, Ripple, Factom and Stroj.
Ø Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
Ø Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
Ø Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Ø Knowledge of AngularJS, Loopback, Meteor, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive UI design, TypeScript.
Ø Knowledge of OOPS, MVC,WebAPI, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL.
Ø Experience and Knowledge in popular web application frameworks such as Angular2.
Ø Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Experience and Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
My videos URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXcAxMyXKXA
Blockchain POCs :
• Participated in many Blockchain initiatives in our organisation.
• Done Fin-tech and Non fin-tech use case analysis in Blockchain.
• Conducted many internal Blockchain sessions.
• My Blockchain poc idea has been shortlisted and got invitation from Fintech Valley Finackathon 2017 initiative by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
• Got highest score in Capgemini national wide Blockchain test.
• Succeeded in creating my Blockchain public ID with “Linkedin”, “Facebook “ and Gmail by using Stratis Blockchain identity framework.
• Explained how to adopt blockchain in current IT industry.
• Created a private blockchain in Ethereum platform.
• Created a voting smart contracts in Ethereum by using remix.
• Smart contract deployment done with truffle, Metamask.
• Done a smart contract for employment history tracking like Nasscom.
• Smart contract creation for one of the health care domain customer. POC was to simplify a legal contract between multiple insurance parties.
• Got reply from “Nicolas Dorier” who is writing the Blockchain protocol in c#, blockchain is now available in c#.net as "Stratis" platform.
• Mobile Dapp POC for Bitcoin transaction.
• Invitation from Stratis Blockchain to participate, testing the Alpha release.Stratis Identity allows you to create and manage your blockchain identity and inscribe it on the Stratis Blockchain.
• Managing a facebook group called "Blockchain technology experts" in my organisation.
• Created some blockchian in telugu videos and getting popular with first in search results with good reviews.
Paytm api integration for booking tickets. Blockchain Fin-tech and Non fin-tech POC projects. Knowledge on SDLC, Adding Swagger to Web Api Project, OData Query Options in ASP.NET Web API 2, TypeScript, Error logging by using ELMAH, MS-Visio, t4 template, POCO classes, Azure Redis Cache, Design patterns, Data Structures, SOLID, Cloud Design patterns, Agail, Jira, GIt, Docker, ADFS , Block Chain, Micro services, and Devops.