• Check out UFD Deals!: http://bit.ly/2t1AYWF
Sources & Timestamps!
• 1:00 - Mad Catz RAT Mice: http://bit.ly/2nmD7Jj
• 1:47 - Runescape Classic Shuts Down: http://bit.ly/2Om4KgS
• 2:48 - Magic Leap One Now For Sale: http://bit.ly/2ATRCOo
• 4:13 - New Palm Phone Incoming: http://bit.ly/2vukjMx
• 5:51 - Alex Jones Screaming At Google+: http://bit.ly/2vLQ3w5
• 6:35 - AMD Announces New Game Bundle: http://bit.ly/2njKd17
• 8:01 - Autonomous Drones Herding Birds: https://tcrn.ch/2vsesYh
• 8:38 - Toshiba Unveils XL-Flash Tech: http://bit.ly/2Mqche3
• 9:13 - Marvell Introduces New SSD Controller: http://bit.ly/2Oi6Dv9
• 9:53 - EA Creates "Moral Compass": http://bit.ly/2vsWncD
• 11:17 - TSMC Virus Due to Old Windows: http://bit.ly/2OlsgdX
• 12:56 - PC Prices To Increase By 25% In 2 Weeks: http://bit.ly/2M9zbtm
For PC parts:
• Buy from Newegg in US: http://bit.ly/2v1GnjU
• Buy from Amazon in US: http://amzn.to/2krqEWz
• Buy from Wootware in SA: https://goo.gl/LHuwN5
• Come chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/PApp82h
• Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/UFDTech
• Bitcoin Dono Address: 1G5n6qFafWSYf8CZikZTXXcThpoxKeXK1K
For the intro/outro music by Kalyptra: https://goo.gl/KyLzTB
My Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/ufdisciple
My Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ufdtech
My Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/ufdtech
My Twitch - http://www.twitch.com/ufdisciple
Thanks to Reece Hill for filming the video!
Thanks to Rikus Strauss for editing the video!
#GPUPrices #RAMPrices #HotNews
• Support us at UFD Deals!: http://bit.ly/2t1AYWF
• 1:00 - Mad Catz RAT Mice
• 1:47 - Runescape Classic Shuts Down
• 2:48 - Magic Leap One Now For Sale
• 4:13 - New Palm Phone Incoming
• 5:51 - Alex Jones Screaming At Google+
• 6:35 - AMD Announces New Game Bundle
• 8:01 - Autonomous Drones Herding Birds
• 8:38 - Toshiba Unveils XL-Flash Tech
• 9:13 - Marvell Introduces New SSD Controller
• 9:53 - EA Creates "Moral Compass"
• 11:17 - TSMC Virus Due to Old Windows
• 12:56 - PC Prices To Increase By 25% In 2 Weeks
That's what happens if a country outsources all their jobs and businesses to another country. They get fucked when the other country is pissed at them.
Fault lies with the company who let the outsourcing happen.
Alex Jones has now made his way onto tech channels. Before, he was generally known to people obsessed with politics, like me, and some of the lunatics who actually share his views. This is what happens if you ban people from platforms on the grounds of highly contentious issues. It doesn't work out the way you'd like.
About the moral compass thing: Whilst "moral compass" and "EA" in one sentence is quite a fabulous concept, it does make sense to some degree: Corporations aren't humans, thus things "built into humans" don't apply to them. They are amoral in nature, and having specifically outlined guidelines of operation does make sense for such an entity.
tell China that (or I guess mainland China). They operate under the One China policy, vast majority of countries in the world don't have formal relations with Taiwan, even the US, Japan, Canada, and UK simply acknowledge Taiwan rather than recognize it and don't publicly support it's independence.
of the countiries that fully recognize Taiwan and have formal relations, (there are 18 or so) they are all tiny nations. It's cool though that Vatican City recognized it. (cause it has a high # of Christians)
I would think most countries would love to recognize Taiwan, but don't want to annoy China.
Mad catz did go out of business but the brand name was bought out by the people that manufactured their products from what I heard and are under new manager/leadership. This has been going on for maybe a year now, maybe 2. I have been planning to buy a product from them to see if quality has improved sense mad catz isn't the company it apparently used to be
Look how much over the years housing/food went up and its not getting better lol. Living expenses overall has skyrocketed over the last two decades, what do you think is going to be in the next years ? There's a pattern, it's not only components after all.
if it goes according to plan, a lot of tech companies are going to come back to the US and prices will go down where they're supposed to be in a few months, but yeah its gonna suck until then. policies take time to take any real effect.
not all windows pc's CAN be updated. if we update our control computers it breaks rtx... which is what create related time on these machines. this might be a similar reason this company could not update theirs. Microsoft sucks at making sure their updates are compatible.
There are 3 major pitfalls with reaching consensus around the outcome of an event.
These fully specified, manipulation resistant, and publicly verifiable events form a necessary foundation for sound prediction markets. Without this foundation, prediction markets are subject to confusion, manipulation, and abuse. Though sometimes tricky, many prediction events exist that satisfy all of the criteria listed above. As the world moves forward into the realm of decentralized prediction markets, it will be important to keep in mind the pitfalls associated with many naive prediction events.
Sia , by Nebulous Inc., is a blockchain-based decentralized cloud storage platform.
Capital Markets Blockchains Are Finally Getting Go-Live Dates.
Assembled in New York this week, a handful were even confident enough to give firm timetables for production. For those tired of blue-sky talk, it was refreshing to hear large-scale financial infrastructure projects discussed openly and frankly, in clear terms of where they are and when we can expect to see things going live.
Underscoring the seriousness of the undertaking, ASX recently produced an 87-page progress report. Roll-out is targeted for late 2020 or early 2021.
In the weeds.
The enormity of such a project may not be obvious to those unfamiliar with the creaky plumbing of the capital markets.
At the completion of phase one, DTCC will have nodes set up internally for every firm that it knows will run one, plus some general nodes that will take care of supporting the transactions and processing for the firms that do not wish to support a node of their own.
For this project, DTCC has taken a multi-vendor approach. Ethereum-inspired startup Axoni is providing the technology, with IBM helping to manage the project, and R3 providing best practice guidance on areas like selecting the right data models.
Luxembourg is the largest fund management hub outside of the U.S. The jurisdiction holds many trillions of dollars worth of assets under management.
The KPMG-led project includes banks like BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole and others, as well as over 400 asset managers. The technology used is ethereum-based Quorum, the popular open-source project run by JP Morgan.